Saturday, April 09, 2011

Faytene Kryskow's activism in Canada? "Bigger and better"

[Posted at Bene Diction Blogs On, mar. 19th, 2011]

A few days ago, Faytene Kryskow answered a question on her Facebook page that I, and perhaps others who have an interest in her Canadian activism, was wondering about.

I'll pass on what she wrote:

Faytene Grasseschi-Was Kryskow
some of you have been asking about what my marriage to Robert means for my role in Canada (MY Canada, TheCRYs etc.). The quick answer is this: bigger and better :). It is all going to the next level. I will be posting a video answering this question in the next week or so. It is all good. Stay tuned!
March 9 at 11:47pm
·

I don't know, off the top of my head, if I had been wondering online if she was planning a move to the US, but it makes sense to me now that such a move would be later and not sooner (if it were to ever happen), given what she says.