Saturday, April 09, 2011

Benny Hinn to Paula White: We can't even be friends

[Posted at Bene Diction Blogs On, August 10, 2010]

Charisma Magazine also had a reporter watch the recent broadcast of Benny Hinn trying to explain his ties to Paula White.

However, in their online report, they pull different quotes, which might also be of interest.

With his two daughters on stage, Hinn said that White was also in Rome so that she could become a donor to the Vatican's art preservation projects:

"I let her come with me to Rome so she can donate money," Hinn said. "That was stupid on my part. And for that I do ask forgiveness."

Charisma also adds:

He said he and White were never alone in Rome, but claims he ended his friendship with her after the tabloid report was published. "I said, 'Paula, we can't even be friends right now.'"

Thanks to Charisma....